The Steinberg Law Firm is evaluating claims for a Risperdal Drug Lawsuit. Risperdal is an antipsychotic drug made by Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a subsidiary of healthcare giant Johnson & Johnson. The FDA has issued warnings that boys and young men who have taken the Risperdal drug have been linked to increasing levels of the hormone Prolactin stimulating breast growth and milk production. Alleged personal injuries from the Risperdal drug have resulted in more than 420 lawsuits filed against Johnson & Johnson. Illegally marketing drugs including Risperdal, Johnson & Johnson has already paid billions of dollars in lawsuits to settle federal and state government allegations. If you or a loved one (boy or young man) has experienced side effects after taking the Risperdal drug, you may be entitled to financial compensation and are urged to contact our law firm today to learn more about the Risperdal Drug Lawsuit.
Risperdal Side Effects
- medical condition of the growth of male breasts
- medical condition of production of milk from breasts
Risperdal Drug Studies
- Many studies regarding the use of Risperdal Drug in boys and young men have been conducted and have found increased prolactin hormone levels and increased medical conditions such as Gynecomastia and Galactorrhea.
- Psychopharmacology (1999) drug study found when Risperdal was combined with Prozac it has lead to the medical condition known as Gynecomastia (growth of male breast).
- The Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology (2006): Patients being treated with Risperidone (a generic version of Risperdal) found a persistent elevation of prolactin for periods up to 2 years.
- The Journal of Child and Adolescent Phychopharmacology (2009): Adolescents that have used Risperidone (the generic version of Risperdal) can “strongly increase prolactin levels”, leading to clinical conditions such as gynecomastia (growth of male breast) and galactorrhea (production of milk from breast).
If you or a loved one has experienced Risperdal problems, conatct the Steinberg Law Firm P.C. at 888-529-4688 or email email@example.com.
Consult A Lawyer on Legal Issues
We encourage you to contact us at 888-529-4688 to discuss your Risperal case with an experienced personal injury and wrongful death attorney.
|» Fill out this form if you need additional information or want to discuss a potential claim with an attorney. All inquiries are kept strictly confidential. Please e-mail Andrew E. Steinberg* at: firstname.lastname@example.org for a free, confidential consultation, or call us at 888-529-4688.
|» If the inquiry is accepted for further review, you will receive a prompt response (usually the same day or by the next business day).
Consult A Doctor On Medical Issue
Please consult your doctor, not your lawyer, on matters relating to your health. It could be dangerous to stop taking medicines, especially abruptly. Patients should talk to their physicians to decide whether the benefits and risks of using Risperdal make it the right choice for them.